Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Baby Turns 5

My oldest turned 5 today.  She requested a Mario themed party along with a trip to the bowling centre and Roo's.  Here are some pictures of the day.

Limey takes all the credit for cake decorating this year.

Goomba!


Boo Balloons

Chomp Pinata

We did a little bowling.

And a little rock climbing.

Roo's has tons of toys for all ages.




Back home to bash the pinata.

DD1's WTF face.





You're going to poke your eye out!
After cake the plan was to load up the Wii points and get some old SNES games for the kids to play.  I ended up only downloading Super Mario 3 because we don't have the right controllers to play the rest of the games available.  Of course as soon as we sat down to play the power went out.

All in all it was a fun day.  I admit that I'm happy it's over so I can relax for the rest of the week.  Christmas here we come!

P.S I will get back to the weird egg and roast pan chicken explanation...eventually.  I'll also have a missing hen story to tell if we ever get her back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due
    to no backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

    Also visit my weblog pizza food cooking games

    ReplyDelete